Saturday, October 13, 2012

Diary Entry: Two


9/17/2009
The past couple of days have been intense. But., in an good way. I've been experimenting with the whole invulnerability/immortality thing. So far, I have been hit by a car going a hundred miles per hour, fell from the tallest skyscraper that I could find in New Port, and nothing has happened. The weird thing is that it doesn't hurt at all. I can feel pain when someone pinches me or punches me, but when it comes to life threatening pain? Nothing. So, I don't think it's as much invincibility as it is immortality. "I am..." immortal. 
So, there is something I need to tell you Diary. The first time I should have died, the time I fell from the top of the Museum of Modern History (New Port's own little museum)...I was pushed. As I fell, I heard an evil laugh. Someone tried to...kill me. I don't know why someone would want me dead. Like I said, I was just some shy kid. I thought I was on that rooftop alone. No, I was alone! Someone snuck up when I was not looking. They had to. That meant someone was following me. And I just can't let that go. I have to find out who and why I was murdered. Even if I have to die once or twice in the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment