Sunday, October 14, 2012

Diary Entry: Four


9/20/2009

My birthday's this week. Only..three days away. It's just my luck that my birthday is the week that school starts back. Maybe Mom won't make me go to school Wednesday...maybe. I really don't feel like doing anything except trying to solve this: why my brother came back after eight years and tried to kill me. He just disappeared when I was five and was never seen again. Police thought that he was kidnapped, but I think I know otherwise. It seems odd to say this, but he really did run away at the age of ten. And now...he is back...to kill me. I know I should tell the cops, but my only evidence is the security camera's tape and it also shows me falling to what should be my death. That is sure to raise some questions, questions that I wish I could answer. Telling the cops isn't an option. It's all  up to me, twelve year old Argent Mason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment