Monday, October 15, 2012

Diary Entry: Six


9/29/2009

It was hard, but I found him. My brother, Diary! I found him! Well...this is kind of a lie...he found me. I was getting ready to go to sleep last night and I got a call. The call was from my brother. And...he told me that "they" are coming for me. He wouldn't tell me why he pushed me off the Museum roof or who "they" were, but it sounded like he was trying to help, despite what he did about two weeks ago to me. His exact words were: "Argent, the world is going to come for you. All because of these people. They are coming for you and you can't let them get their hands on you." It didn't make any sense to me. But hey. What's the worst that could happen, right? They'll kill me? Oh, wait. They can't! I can't die! Tough luck for whoever "they" are. I'm going to wait for them, and I will be ready. The world is coming? Well open the gates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment